Sunday, May 26, 2013

Skin Deep Blog

Skin Deep Blog

Welcome to my blog.

My goal for writing this blog is to help educate women (and men) on proper skincare and offer money-saving tips on how to get the most from your skincare products. I thought I would begin by giving you a brief background on my personal journey and how I became so passionate about helping others find their true beauty.

 I became interested in skincare when I was in my early 40s (like most women). I enjoyed talking to the estheticians who gave me treatments, but what I found was that some were truthful and others were just trying to sell me products. This motivated me to become an esthetician myself, so I could help others navigate the ever-alluring jungle of cosmetic promises and dreams.



 Being an esthetician has allowed me to share what I know, but I knew there had to be a way to help people who wanted to get the maximum return on their skincare investment. After years of trial and error I invented the MakeUpMiser® – a spatula-like tool that allows you to get every last drop out of your makeup container.

These tools literally pay for themselves after the first use. Many women have told me they get up to three additional weeks of product by using the MakeUpMiser®. My goal for this blog is to unlock all the beauty secrets that have been hidden from ordinary people like you and me. I have learned so much since I became an esthetician and I want to make sure everyone has access to the tips and tricks that I do.

While there is no fountain of youth, there are simple things you can be doing to make a world of difference in your skincare.

So take a moment to like me on Facebook to receive my Skin Deep Blog and follow me on Twitter for my Tweet Beauty Tips.

I promise to provide valuable information that will not only help you look better, but also help you spend your cosmetic dollars more wisely. Until next time, remember that real beauty is much more than skin deep.


No comments:

Post a Comment